Registration for Dragon Swing 2019 starts on Thursday, 6 June 2019 at 8 p.m. (UTC+02:00) CEST.
The link to the form will appear on our website as well as on Facebook.
Terms and conditions
1. My partner registers on the Weekend Pass and I on the Full Pass, will we be treated as a pair?
No, workshops from Thursday to Sunday and weekends are held independently and there will be separate auditions for them.
2. I am on the Waiting List for workshops. Can I participate in the parties anyway?
No, if your registration is not confirmed you cannot participate in the parties. The venues have limited capacity that is already reached and we cannot accept extra people.
3. My participation is confirmed but my friends are on the Waiting List. We always travel together. Can you take them?
No. If your friends registered too late for getting the confirmed place on the festival, we cannot take them. We have to be fair for all participants that registered earlier.
4. I still haven’t received a message from you!
Please be patient. We usually have hundreds of messages on our e-mail box and we really do our best to answer quickly, however it always takes some time to reply.
5. I haven’t received the payment details. Is my registration confirmed?
Probably you are on the waiting list. Your registration is not confirmed. Please, wait patiently for the confirmation of the status of your registration.
6. Can I pay in one transfer for more people?
Yes, just put all necessary details in the comment.
7. I signed up for accommodation, but I plan to come earlier / stay longer - can I stay in the same place? How can I pay for the extra nights?
8. I already paid for my pass and accommodation, but I decided to cancel my booking for accommodation. Will the money I paid for accommodation be refunded?
Rules of reimbursements for accommodation are the same as for passes. Please, read carefully our Terms and Conditions.
9. Can I register alone or should I have a partner?
You can register alone but chances for getting a pass are much bigger when you register with a partner.
10. I wrote my partner’s name in the registration form, but he didn’t get the e-mail.
Couples have to register separately which means that both of you have to fill the registration form and send it to us. Otherwise your partner's registration will not be valid.
11. Can I postpone the payment?
If you have the connection problems or just super extraordinary situation in your life, please let us know by e-mail and we’ll find the way to help you.
12. Does the solo track pass include party entrance?
Yes, solo track pass works as a full pass.
13. Is it possible to buy only two or three days of workshops (weekend)?
No, it's impossible, you can only sign up for 4 days of workshops.
14. How can I change my registration details?